Darek,
Caylee, Doris(
Darek's Grandma), Joyce(
Darek's Mom) and I all went up to the
Ketchum/
Bellevue/Hailey(where
Darek has been working for the last 7 months) area for a week to
Doris's condo. We had a great time.
Darek got up and went to work each day, and us girls went site seeing in Sun Valley,
junkin, and shopping. I love the area. Most of the nights were cold and we were consumed by the heat of the hot tub and I'm sure we are all fried inside due to the hours we spent soaking the
chlorine up!!! It was great, and I highly recommend spending a week up there if you can! Below are some pictures of our visit: Enjoy:
This is KK riding the wild hog statue at the farmer's market/art market they had going on!!!

We met up with Joyce's couson Delmer, that resides in right outside Hailey, with his wife Charlene, and their 13 year old daughter Lisa. We had a wonderful time visiting and Caylee had an even better time with Lisa in the hot tub! Two peas in a pod, they were unseperable.


We met up with Darek on day during his lunch break and Caylee automatically was attracted to this dinosaur right outside Subway, she actually wanted her picture taken!
No comments:
Post a Comment