Friday, May 8, 2009

Crochet, Crochet, Crochet

As some of you may know, one of my favorite hobbies is crocheting!!!! It calms me down when I’m stressin’! Over the last couple weeks I have bought some patterns and made a few things! I’m loving the hats with brims, and have made several, different variations and such. For Easter, my sister bought her daughter a cute sundress from Old Navy, and Terah mentioned something about needing something to go over it. So I hopped in and made her a cardigan type thing, cause Terah is always making Caylee and me such cute things!!! Here is a picture of it!!! I love these kids!!!


I saw an awesome pattern for a pea coat for my daughter that I just had to make it. She’s not keen on things I make (at 5, who would have known), so to try and make it easier, I let her pick out the color that she wanted it to be, and what do you know she chose red, my favorite color. I finished if off with some leather covered buttons I found in Baker City! Sadly, it barely fits her, and she hates the color. I asked her why she chose red, and she simple said, “Mom, cause it’s you’re favorite”(it melted my heart to know she kept track of stuff like that). Some lucky girl will get it(if her mom wants it)!! I’m working on making several other, but for now, time doesn’t permit for me to do alot.

















I have also made some hats, and I convinced Caylee to model them for me (you call tell by the look on her face!!!!)!


I've made some other stuff, and will update you later with the other stuff.
As for now, my hubby is home and we are off to dinner.

No comments: